If you’re struggling to adopt DCT or manage your disparate trial data, encapsia is the solution for you.
eSource for de-centralised trials using Home Visit to capture data at the Patients home – encapsia’s revolutionary platform lets you manage, visualize, and analyze all your data from portfolio to patient level.
Encapsia handles data ingest from any source – common examples being ePRO/eCOA, RWE, labs, CTMS, IRT. With powerful, out of the box visualization for key data like patient profiles.
Let us show you how encapsia can help
When you need a modern DCT platform - powerful, flexible, innovative – choose encapsia
- Home visits: conduct a trial visit at a patient’s home using BYOD iPad app
- eSource: Direct Data Capture (DDC) designed for iPad and accessible from the App Store anywhere in the world
- Smooth patient interaction: Sites can request drug dispensation, perform drug accountability, or randomize directly in encapsia.
- Less monitoring: With DDC there is no data transcription, so no source data verification (SDV), reducing the burden on monitors
- Data quality: Complex validation checks run on data entry giving clean data immediately
- Adaptability and easy adoption: encapsia supports both EDC and eSource DDC within the same study, allowing clinical teams the flexibility to manage site preferences or capabilities as needed
- Inbuilt visualizations of clinical data and metadata support monitoring and oversight of study progress, enabling all stakeholders to make faster decisions
- Third party data, for example from laboratories or wearables, can be uploaded by the user or by automated transfer rules with minimal intervention
- Database availability: encapsia is available 24 x 7 for the entire study team with no end user downtime for mid-study design changes or maintenance.
- Straightforward integration with other systems to support simplified site workflows e.g. eCOA, ePRO, patient randomization or legacy EDC.