Revolutionizing technology support for unique trials
Encapsia 26 Feb 2021
Running a rare disease study includes many challenges. It’s a more difficult patient population to access which leads to difficulties in patient recruitment, fewer medical experts available, navigation through often complex regulations, as well as potentially complex study designs.
This small population makes these studies expensive as you need more sites, maybe across more countries with more time in conduct to achieve your recruitment targets – resulting in costly set-up, management and monitoring of your study.
Our revolutionary technology, encapsia directly addresses these challenges:
- Unlimited Sites and Users
- Automatic product training
- BYOD eSource (with EDC or Home visit data capture included)
- Predictable monthly conduct fees, however long your study needs to run
- All data logically checked at point of entry giving you clean data immediately
- Immediate data visibility globally
- Image capture improves remote monitoring options
- Harmonize your data management processes
- Easily automate data ingest/extraction and integrate your disparate data into one place
You can read more about encapsia benefits for rare disease trials here
We champion the importance of these clinical trials as they offer hope to often overlooked patients and their families. We are proud supporters of Rare Disease Day 2021 and its aim to raise awareness amongst the general public and decision-makers about the impact of rare diseases on patients’ lives.
If you’re currently working in rare disease, please reach out and let us show you how encapsia can transform your trial today.
Contact Temitope Keyes: firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 (919) 710 0024